Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Limbo

So, what's up. I could be totally bummed right now. All hell is breaking loose in our nation. Our freedoms are currently being debated on the House and Senate floors. The President has formed a coalition of czars to research how Communism can save the U.S. economy. Don't these guys read history. Where has Communism actually helped the economy. Which nation does it really work in.

We are free in this nation. But, I could really be bummed thinking about all this but I am not. You know why? Because God created this world and He alone will dismantle it and destroy it. So, we humans will just keep living on until God says "It is Finished" once and for all. I hope in God through the Jesus Christ my Lord and living God. Nothing else matters. All other things I could hope in are fleeting. I am over 40 years old now. I should know of fleeting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice in the comments and you will get heard.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.