Monday, May 23, 2011

The Perfect Vacation Continued

So, I went to Sound Harley Davidson on Saturday and talked to Kevin Beach about my dream bike and my dream vacation. We talked about the different bikes, their features, possible upgrades and even engine customization. I went in knowing very little about Harleys. I left about 30 minutes later ready to plan my next visit.

So, I would totally recommend going in to talk the the sales team there. Kevin Beach really knows his stuff. They build relationships around an American Dream. So, in a year, I'll be getting something in the line of a Harley touring machine. I'm hoping to purchase one to be as close to the Road Glide Ultra would be my goal. My dream, of course, would be the 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra.

Well, for now, I'll just be dreaming of cruising the Pacific Highway on my CVO Road Glide Ultra from Harley Davidson.


=-=-=-=-=
Powered by Blogilo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice in the comments and you will get heard.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.