Tuesday, August 16, 2011

KWA Pistol.

I have to say that Mad Dawg Paintball in Stanwood Washington is awesome.  Not only do they sell everything paintball, but they also sell quality Airsoft products.

I recently purchased a KWA 1911MKIIPTP which is a replica of the Kimber Custom II Desert Warrior .45 ACP 1911 Pistol.  Everything functions on this replica from the grip saftey to the "last-round-open" feature. 


So, take a look for your self as to how close they come:




Now take a look at the Kimber Pistol .

The KWA shoots very nice.  I can get almost 3 clip reloads for every charge of Green Gas.  And being the same size of the Kimber, I can also find a quality holster for it for when I'm out playing in the field.

Airsoft is fun...enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice in the comments and you will get heard.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.